Saturday, December 3, 2011

From Saturday to Saturday...

I know I said I'd post the picture of the wonky log cabin block once I've turned it into something, but it's been weeks since it was done and I still haven't decided on what to do with it, so what the heck... here it is :)


I really like it... the colors are all bright and cheerful, and I felt the process of making it was really fun.



I wanted to keep the momentum going since I completed the block and coasters, but only managed to get more sewing done this past week. It helped that I cut all the pieces last Saturday, and had the whole week to put these pouches together....

They're now in the shop, ready for the taking :)
If anyone's interested, the ones with the colorful hearts are RM 25 each, and the green & pink dotty pouches are RM 35 each.

Didn't manage to complete any specific item today, but it was time well spent at the shop - cutting, sewing, and pressing fabrics to be turned into something pretty... I love Saturdays!

Now I've got a few pieces to keep me busy all week till next Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment