Sunday, December 25, 2011

Silent busy bee...

I haven't been completely off the grid, sewing-wise... time's just so limited, if I have any extra I'd rather sit at the sewing machine undisturbed rather than fight over who gets to use the computer hehehe...



I've been pretty busy over the past few weeks completing several orders... this bevy of 5 beauties was the most recent, delivered to the owners just before the long weekend break started :) I'm happy to say that all were made in less than 2 weeks (in between a hectic work schedule this month plus a major presentation!) and are all meant as presents for others... Thank you so much to my colleagues who had such trust in my work!





This one's for my cousin, who requested a another pouch after seeing how useful the one we gave to her was heheh... she wanted it bigger though to put more baby stuff in :p



This bag, as well as the blue one below it, was supposed to be for the shop as stock, but now I gotta make more since both have been snapped up by my colleagues :)




Las but not least, these bags (in 2 different sizes) were for my SIL...



I've also got a couple more things sewn up, which I'll put up later (right after this!!! Otherwise it'll be another 3 weeks before I make another post :p). So you see, I've been a very busy but silent bee :D



No comments:

Post a Comment