Sunday, April 24, 2011

More bag love - red, black & white...

An old friend placed her bag orders some time back, and I managed to get them all done before she travels... these were the gorgeous baggies she wanted...



The black & white leaf print bag is for her friend, and the black & red hearts bag is for herself, complete with a matching wristlet :)


I teamed up the black & white print with the vibrant multi-color stripes....


... whereas the black & red hearts were coupled with more hearts (in various colors) as the lining fabric.


Isn't this just so cute??? I was saving this fabric for a special project (for myself, to be honest hehehe) but as it was perfect for my friend, here it is... this is a larger bag than the B&W one (which was 17"x15"x4") cos my friend is a lot taller & can obviously carry off a bigger bag heheh...


As always, these bags are reversible (hence the pretty & vibrant lining fabrics used), and are now safely with the new owner...


Glad you liked them Rox! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment