Sunday, April 10, 2011

I just love bright, colorful bags...

There's something about these bright and breezy prints that my mom & I like so much... to me, they add a splash of fun & color to life, counter-balancing the stress of daily work...


SOLD








SOLD



These 2 are identical in size... 12" in width x 15" height x 4" depth, with a large external pocket on an entire side of the bag plus smaller internal pockets... very suitable for work, quick shopping trips, multi-purpose carrying & what-have-you...






Price? Very affordable :)



Only RM63 each...






I'm still working on the pre-ordered bags... at last count I now have 5 (not that many compared to the other crafters I know, but that's still a nice number for me, alhamdulillah :) ) I'm also hoping to be able to make extras while I'm at it, so we'll see how it goes... 3 of the bags are also a rush order... need to complete them before my customer goes overseas...

No comments:

Post a Comment