Friday, May 20, 2011

A little something for a girlie girl...

I wish I still had a little girl to dress up... my girl is now more into jeans & tops... dresses, not so much anymore... so sadly, I've lost a muse & model for our dresses hehehe....


My mom & I tried out a new pattern, which we named the Mia dress... its simple, uncluttered design is easy to wear and has a really long shelf life, since the cut is for a 6-12-month-old but can be worn up to 2 years old (or even older!) thanks to the adjustable shoulder ties. It starts out as an ankle-length dress, gradually progressing to a knee-length dress and finally a frilly top. My 6+ year-old daughter can wear it too! I think it looks so cute with a pair of tights/jeans and a cardigan or inner top...



Sunshiny florals, 100% American cotton - RM36




Periwinkle blue Mia, 100% cotton - RM 30


Floral vines Mia, 100% American cotton - RM 36

They're in the shop now! More are in progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment