Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bag orders completed!

After weeks of cutting & prep-work, I finally got these bags done... it's really tricky trying to sew when you have 3 kids, and one is a 4-month-old baby... Saturdays are the only day I get to work on my sewing, hence the backlog (and I still have a couple of bag orders to do!)

This one's for Ajan...

This smaller handbag size is for Ila...


The one with the multicolor stripe lining is Shara's, and Ajan booked the other bag... These are wider and deeper than my usual document bags, measuring 18x16" before construction. I made one for my baby's nursery/diaper bag, and the size can accommodate a laptop & documents/files plus random stuff (if you're using it for work). Now to make at least 3 more... Never seem to have any to spare, alhamdulillah...

No comments:

Post a Comment