Monday, April 9, 2012

I miss sewing!!!

I had to travel overseas for 11 days recently, and I gotta say, I miss sewing! When the departure was near, I realized that I sadly didn't have a portable needle case, not even a handmade one!! I should get cracking on a cute one soon for future use hehehe...

I stacked up on potential portable projects... I stashed 2 charm packs in my luggage, bought some tiny hexagon templates as well as my larger ones, loads of tiny scraps supposedly for the tiny templates plus the nearly-completed set of potholders for my friend that I wanted to handquilt.

After all that packing, what did I accomplish? In the end I only managed to make some large hexagons and sew some snap buttons on a fabric tray I almost finished heheheh... I had such big plans :p

No comments:

Post a Comment