Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pleated wristlet, take 1...

I've tried 2 keyka lou patterns before, and I love how simple & easy to follow the instructions are. When she had her anniversary sale this month, I decided to snap up 2 more.

The pleated wristlet & strap clutch are the ones I've had my eye on for some time, and I jumped right into it once I had the patterns. I had some issues following the instructions for the wristlet, cos at one point I couldn't imagine how it would turn out.

I shouldn't have doubted the pattern or myself... It turned out pretty great if I do say so myself hehe... I modified the pattern as I didn't have an O ring, so I cut the strap shorter. It was still a nice, usable length though.

I'd definitely make this again! Next time maybe I'll make the medium or large one... The strap clutch is still waiting for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment