Sunday, December 20, 2009

Bags bags bags...

Managed to get several more bags completed recently, using the same template (I wanted to memorize the steps)...

This one was given to my mom-in-law as her birthday present...



This one was made specially for my daughter, cos she wanted a pink bag. At first I thought this would be so nice as her 'mengaji' bag, but she didn't want to use it for that... she's now using the bag for her books and other stuff for 'balik kampung' and 'jalan-jalan'...



I also completed another bag (based on the same design, but with bigger dimensions) for a friend who wanted to use it as a document bag... that was also a present :) Am now somehow open for bag orders as well hehehe... Need to start cracking on the bag orders I've received from my colleagues...

BTW, new jersey fabrics are in, in various colors... have started making several more tudungs on a made-to-order basis... will post those and the other extras up as soon as they're completed ye... the most recent order includes a 'tudung scallop' as well (my 1st attempt at making that), so we'll see how things go...

No comments:

Post a Comment