Thursday, July 19, 2012

More 'out-to-lunch' bags!

When I used my 'out-to-lunch' bag at work, a colleague took a fancy to the bag and wanted one. Another friend also wanted one, so I decided to go ahead and work on 3 pieces in one go.

I managed to squeeze them in between a crazily hectic work schedule, but just when I thought I'd finished them all, I realized I'd placed the handles wrongly!!! The angle I used when placing the bag handles was different from my original bag's, so I (reluctantly) unpicked all 6 handles.... Arghh.... Not fun at all!

I got them done anyway... Now all I gotta do is to sew on magnetic buttons on the green bag plus the labels, and I'm good! :)

The red one's booked by my sis-in-law, while the brown is up for grabs :) I have another piece in the works for the other friend (she told me she actually wanted polkadots on a white base, hence the red one is going to my SIL instead)... I'm ok with it, cos I love making this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment