Sunday, March 11, 2012

Productive weekend :)

After a very tiring week (which will be repeated over the next few weeks... *sigh*), I hunkered down to business on Saturday!

Got out tracing paper for a new pattern I wanted to try out & got to work tracing & cutting it out. Then spent some time trying to choose fabric that I like but won't miss if the project turns out bad hahaha...

The new bag went pretty well in the beginning, until when I hit the handles... I tell you, I'm sorely tempted to never make this bag again!!!

It got done anyway, and I guess it wasn't too bad :) It's not as nice as I thought it'd be though, not really my kinda bag... Next attempt would be a pleated pouch perhaps :)

This was a productive way to spend the weekend :)

P/s got my daughter to take these pics hehe... Good thing the bag hid my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment