Friday, December 7, 2012

Another overdue post!!

Wow.... Has it really been 2 months since my last update??? I haven't been lazy - products have been made, items sewn, other items imagined/planned heheheh... I just have been pretty remiss not to have shared them here... In my defence, life & work has been crazy hectic as well... And it's waaaaayyyy faster and easier to update on Facebook hehehe... But I promise not to neglect this little blog...

Anyway.... I have been sewing, but not that actively... It takes forever to complete an item nowadays, but I'm not going to give it up. Sewing is therapeutic for me... It's not just a side business.

What have I made since the last post?

Let's start with this one :) I made this for my daughter... She wanted another bag for her music books, and she chose the fabric ye.... A really quick job, and I'm happy she loves it. It's now her go-to bag for everything, not just music class!

Ok... More updates in upcoming posts, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment