Saturday, February 25, 2012

Reversible floppy tote in dire need of a name...

I made up my customer's order as soon as I was done with my sample. I made a few changes along the way - added ties, used home-dec cotton as interfacing/batting since the cotton body & lining only would have been too light, quilted more lines on the handle.

I love how soft the bag is, and how much it can carry hehehe... It looks great too once it's actually worn (it was really tough trying to get decent pics for it on its own!)

I think it needs a proper name, but right now I can't really think of a suitable one... Tried asking my daughter for ideas and she gave me a name from a book she's reading hehehe... Can aaa?

It's already with its owner... I hope she gets lots of love & use out of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment