Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sewing dreams...

With the new baby around, I'm having less and less time to sew :( I can't even sew when he's asleep, cos he sleeps only with me beside him... so of course la mama pun tumbang then hehehe...

The only guaranteed time I have to do that, is on Saturdays when I go to the shop with my mom... there, I'll have a few hours to cut fabrics, dream of projects to work on, sew, and play with fabrics... bliss... :) So far over 2 Saturdays, I've only managed to cut pieces for 2 bags on 1 day, and sew them up the next Saturday... at this rate, it'll take me forever to start & finish all the projects I have in mind...

I'm looking forward to creating my own sewing corner in our house soon... imagining the perfect sewing/cutting table, plus shelves/cabinets for fabrics and notions... and hopefully by then I can slip away for short periods away from sleeping baby and do some creating... A woman can dream, can't she? :)

2 comments:

  1. But how does he sleep when you're at work? At least you're getting some rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently he sleeps just fine at the nursery :p go figure!

    ReplyDelete