Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Made-to-Order Bags - Going, going, gone...

How was your long break? I spent mine quite productively I should say, finishing up these 3 pretty bags...

This one's for Kak Ju... she wanted one for her daughter to bring to school, to fit her sports clothes, books, etc... it's got a slightly shorter handle length by request... I put the stripes horizontally this time. I still love this fabric/color combo!

These two (B&W and blue/green) are for Haiza... but now I gotta make another B&W one cos apparently someone else likes the bag too!!! So wait a while ye babe... luckily I still have enough of the fabric combo. The B&W has a shocking pink lining, very cute!!

This one dah selamat jadi hadiah for someone from Haiza... hope you like the bag!!

These really are cool (if I say so myself heheh), pretty, useful bags... all come with 1 inner pocket big enough to fit an iPhone or similar-sized phone/gadget... now to keep making more (with the vain hope of having enough time to make ready-stocks pulak...) Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment